Dr. John Drucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Drucker?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Drucker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

February 8th, 2017

Rude, doesn't listen to patient concerns

Dr. Drucker has been rude to me at most appointments - he talks over me, doesn't listen to my concerns about medications, and is very condescending. He has very limited office hours and it is hard to schedule appointments with him. When he has advised me during appointments to call him later in the week, he often takes around a week to return phone calls.

November 5th, 2016

Dr. Drucker review

5 1/2 years ago, my son started seeing Dr. Drucker. He had a long history of alcohol addiction and chemical abuse. My son had been in jail for a DUI, in treatment seven times, and had not worked in over ten years. He lived in his grandmas basement, and spent his time playing video games and watching tv. Also getting high. Dr. Drummer prescribed many, many pills for depression, anxiety, bipolar medications, pills for hallucinations, to help my son sleep, and others. Obviously, my son want getting better. My son was also a really, really good liar. I don't know if Dr. Drucker believed much of what came out of Dougs mouth, but he shouldn't have. My son was on so much medication, he couldn't speak in complete sentences most of the time, walked into walls, and usually couldn't tell you the day of the week or even the month. He spent all of his time living in my parents basement, and did not leave. His grandma enabled this behavior. After speaking to Dr. Drucker about the situation (all of the drugs, the unhealthy living situation), I was told by Dr. Drucker that it was not my place to interfere, and he believed that I was being overbearing. He would not discuss my sons situation with me. Even after seeing him for five years, Dr. Ducker still could not call my son by his first name, calling him Dan, or Don. Well, my son DIED OF AN OVERDOSE LAST MONTH. I called to inform Dr Drucker, reached his nurse instead, and not offer of sympathy or condolence. In my opinion, Dr. Drucker has absolutely business being a psychiatrist, or a Doctor of any kind. He never really listened or tried to understand. He just prescribed pills.

February 7th, 2012