Dr. John Dubay MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Dubay since 2009 with a rare breast cancer and the brca 1 gene mutation.I had a recurrence 5 years out but I can say by the Grace of God, this doctor and my will to fight on...I got 5 years and with the type cancer, staging and nodes involved it is a miracle I am here today. Upon the recurrence, I could not take the chemo, long story. He was frustrated so was I and for a while I thought it was at me etc then it hit me after the bilateral results come back okay and he was so happy and back to the Dr. Dubay I knew; when the chemo was failing me and we were backed up against the wall, he was frustrated because..HE CARES!!! Dr. Dubay is a dang good doctor and I am still alive to talk about it with a rare aggressive cancer including a recurrence. He knows what he is doing. He has a sense of humor that is unique but imagine doing his job. Everyone gets caught up in being the poor patient they rarely think what a toll this takes on the Oncologists! Dr. Dubay is hands down who you would want to see if you want to survive but if you want someone to laugh with and is all conversation maybe he is not for you, but I rather live!

May 8th, 2015
Unprofessional Comments
Disappointed that he was not very informative, asked many questions but did not provide helpful information. Kept asking why my aunt is there (hospital) and asked if they were going to have to "cut her open and gut her like a fish" to find out. I thought this was very unprofessional and inappropriate. She was offended and told him so to which he did not apologize.

March 27th, 2012
A real Doctor
I have Hereditary Hemochromatosis. I cannot say enough good things about Is fine doctor. I am 64 years old and I had not been to a doctor since I was a little boy. Everything that this doctor did he did sofor my best interest

February 22nd, 2012
UNSURE
I'm still trying to process this doctor, he is really not explaing my mother's condition. I understand she has rare cancer, but be more informative when questions are being asked. He's really nice though.

April 12th, 2016