A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dubaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dubaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dubaz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubaz graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dubaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Dubaz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John M. Dubaz practice?
- Dr. John Dubaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dubaz practices Pediatrics near Darien, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Darien Pediatricians.