A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dubberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dubberstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubberstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dubberstein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubberstein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dubberstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Dubberstein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Dubberstein practice?
- Dr. John Dubberstein has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dubberstein practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Wappingers Falls, NY.
See Wappingers Falls Emergency Physicians and Wappingers Falls Primary Care Doctors.