A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dubrow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubrow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dubrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Winchester Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Ctr Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Dubrow MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dubrow practice?
- Dr. John Dubrow has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Dubrow practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilmington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA and Reading, MA.
See Wilmington Radiologists.