A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubrow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubrow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dubrow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubrow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dubrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Winchester Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Ctr Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Dubrow MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dubrow practice?
- Dr. John Dubrow has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dubrow practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Radiologists.