A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duckett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duckett
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duckett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duckett graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Duckett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Duckett MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John G. Duckett practice?
- Dr. John Duckett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duckett practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners, and Norfolk Pulmonologists.