A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duda is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duda
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Duda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duda graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Duda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Duda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Duda practice?
- Dr. John Duda has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.