A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duda is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duda graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Duda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Duda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Duda practice?
- Dr. John Duda has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.