Learn more about Dr. John Duda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duda is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duda graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Duda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Duda practice?
Dr. John Duda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.