A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duelge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duelge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duelge graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Duelge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duelge MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Duelge practice?
- Dr. John Duelge has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Duelge practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Oncologists.