A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duffy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Craven Regional Medical Center
- Carolina East Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duffy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Duffy practice?
Dr. John Duffy practices Family Medicine near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Havelock, NC and Pollocksville, NC.
See New Bern Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Duffy, Dr. Deshawn Duffy, Dr. Jan Duffy, Dr. Hank Duffy, Dr. Shayne Duffy, Dr. Shane Duffy, Dr. Jackie Duffy, Dr. Giovanni Duffy