A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dufurrena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dufurrena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dufurrena, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dufurrena graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Dufurrena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dufurrena MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Dufurrena practice?
- Dr. John Dufurrena has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dufurrena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID.
See Meridian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.