A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dufurrena is Excellent. Dr. Dufurrena has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dufurrena, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dufurrena graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dufurrena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dufurrena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dufurrena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Dufurrena practice?
Dr. John Dufurrena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Boise, ID.
See Meridian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Dufurrena, Dr. Evan Dufurrena, Dr. Giovanni Dufurrena, Dr. Hank Dufurrena, Dr. Hans Dufurrena, Dr. Ian Dufurrena, Dr. Ivan Dufurrena, Dr. Jack Dufurrena