Learn more about Dr. John Duggan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duggan, Orthopaedic Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duggan
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duggan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duggan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duggan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Duggan practice?
- Dr. John Duggan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duggan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.