Learn more about Dr. John Duggan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duggan, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duggan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duggan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duggan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duggan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duggan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Duggan practice?
- Dr. John Duggan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duggan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.