A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duggan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duggan, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duggan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg Pain
- Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Duggan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Duggan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Duggan practice?
- Dr. John Duggan has 29 office locations.
Dr. John Duggan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.