A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duggan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duggan, Orthopaedic Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duggan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duggan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duggan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duggan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duggan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Duggan practice?
- Dr. John Duggan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duggan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.