A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duguid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duguid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duguid, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duguid graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Duguid has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robinson Duguid MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Duguid practice?
- Dr. John Duguid has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Duguid practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.