Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Duke
Dr. John Duke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Duke is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh, CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital and Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice. He speaks English.
Dr. John Duke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. John Duke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Christine Cory
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Randall Davis
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Ronald Woodson
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi37