A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dulemba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dulemba, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dulemba, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulemba graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dulemba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frank Dulemba MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John F. Dulemba practice?
- Dr. John Dulemba has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dulemba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.