Dr. John Dulemba MD Patient Reviews

May 12th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Delumba's for over 4 years now and there is no one else I would trust for surgery

April 28th, 2015
Best Endo Dr. in USA!
A friend of mine recommended me to Dr. Dulemba as for I've had constant pain & numerous procedures to determine what is causing the pain in my lower right side of my body. Until I visited Dr. D I was hopeless & had given up on trying to figure out what was wrong with me. After a couple of tests Dr. D determined I had endometriosis & started a treatment plan for me. Living with endometriosis is so very painful and was effecting my quality of life. I know have been pain free, running again & living life to the fullest. THANK YOU Dr. D!

January 9th, 2014
Excellent Doctor, one rude staff member (The doctor's score was a 4)
He is an excellent doctor who is s straight shooter. He will tell you like it is and give you all of your options and the subsequent possibilities associated with those options. In my case he did not try to sell me on getting a procedure or surgery which was unnecessary and in the end it was apparent that he was correct. The negative, which doesn't have anything at all to do with the doctor, was due to one of the nurses who said her name was Carolyn. She was rude, unhelpful, contradicted the doctor (when does rude nurse trump doctor?) and talked to my so disrespectfully. Unfortunately in the medical field the biggest complaints I've seen are against the support staff and not the doctors themselves. Employees like are the reason people feel uncomfortable about coming to a particular doctor's office.

July 1st, 2013
He is funny, brilliant, and an excellent doctor. He listened and heard me.

June 20th, 2013
Great salesman, little follow up
Dr. Dulemba 'sold' me on the Da Vinci technique, promising an almost non-existent recovery time. However, he obviously encountered some complications with my surgery, as he griped at me for ruining his 'average' 33 minute hysterectomy (mine took 107 mins) and seemed mad mad that I bled too much! I didn't see him much after surgery, and didn't find out until my post-op appointment what he actually found (supposedly no endo but lots if scar tissue). I was also told that the camera that films surgery was on the blink during my surgery. Shortly after surgery I began having problems with my bladder, and when I told Dr. Dulemba about it, he said I had Interstitial Cystitis. I went on a bunch of crazy diets and took a lot if expensive supplements, plus suffered with over a year of very painful pelvic floor physical therapy, all to no avail. What he said was a disease of my bladder actually was found (2 years later, after much suffering) to be scar tissue on my bladder. Imagine that! It's inconceivable to me that a doctor who specializes in pelvic pain and admitted that I was 'full of scar tissue' never considered that that could be the cause of my suffering.

March 23rd, 2013
such an awesome doctor!!!
I am so grateful to have Dr. Dulemba as my doctor! He has performed several surgeries and done my hysterectomy, and I would not trust anyone else with my gynecological care. He spends a ton of time with his patients, offered innovative techniques, and never given up (and believe me, other doctors did). I understand so much more about my diseases and conditions, and would absolutely recommend him to anyone with pelvic pain, endometriosis, and/or interstitial cystitis!

October 19th, 2012
patient debbie james
best doctor i have ever been to.he treats you as if you are family. always smiling and joking around with you to put you at ease, i had the divinci hystrectomy , he was great, even impressed my husband by explaning everything, would never change doctors. he is a great doctor.i trust his judgement

July 28th, 2012
Caring and Committed
Dr. Dulemba has been my GYN since 1987. From miscarriages to endometriosis, a high-risk pregnancy and the delivery of my two children. Dr. Dulemba has always been committed to caring. Now he commits his time to treating pelvic pain and educating other medical professionals. He still makes sure he has the time for his patients.

July 16th, 2012
Awesome
I had struggled for over 7yrs with 3 surgeries to try and figure out what to do with this endometerosis.. And as cocky as he maybe, i no longer suffer anymore.. He spent more than enough time with me, I had to wait forever,but that is because he is spending just as much time with other patients... I love him, he helped me, and I would see him again and refer him to anyone... He is by far the best doctor I have ever had!!!!

June 19th, 2012
AWESOME doctor
I had struggled with pain for many years. I went to my OBGYN trying to figure out what was wrong. After no luck there, I walked into Dr Dulemba's office and he spent 45 minutes just talking to me about my pain and so forth. He got it right the first time and performed my hysterectomy. I HIGHLY recommend him. Good bedside manner, smart, great staff, etc. No complaints from me!

July 1st, 2010
Although he is a little too confident, he is very knowledgable and helpful. He answered all of my questions and explained to me in terms i could understand. He made me feel comfortable with an appropriate sense of humor and i am SO happy with the outcome of my procedure. I recommend Dr. Dulemba to EVERYONE! Go see him! Best decision of my life!

September 13th, 2009
Difficult to get information out of Dr. Dulemba. Wasn't told until my 2 week post-op appointment what my surgery findings were.