Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

3321 Unicorn Lake Blvd
Ste 121
Denton, TX 76210
(940) 387-6248
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Highly recommend!  |  show details
by JBS on Feb 3rd, 2014

I saw Dr. Dulemba for a second opinion after my GYN told me that he would not recommend a laparoscopy for my Stage IV Endo and large ovarian cyst. Dr. Dulemba was extremely thorough, spent 1 full hour with my husband and I on my initial appointment and answered all of our questions. He is very knowledgeable, extremely professional and I appreciate his direct manner. Had the robotic surgery with him in October 2013 and I am happy to report that I got pregnant with my first child 6 weeks later! I am 39 years old, have never been pregnant and have been suffering with extensive endo since my teenage years. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with endo. He has made this his specialty and certainly knows this disease. Thank you, Dr. Dulemba!!

|  Excellent Doctor, one rude staff member (The doctor's score was a 4)  |  show details
by Sherry Wells on Jan 9th, 2014

He is an excellent doctor who is s straight shooter. He will tell you like it is and give you all of your options and the subsequent possibilities associated with those options. In my case he did not try to sell me on getting a procedure or surgery which was unnecessary and in the end it was apparent that he was correct. The negative, which doesn't have anything at all to do with the doctor, was due to one of the nurses who said her name was Carolyn. She was rude, unhelpful, contradicted the doctor (when does rude nurse trump doctor?) and talked to my so disrespectfully. Unfortunately in the medical field the biggest complaints I've seen are against the support staff and not the doctors themselves. Employees like are the reason people feel uncomfortable about coming to a particular doctor's office.

by Jody Rentfro on Jul 1st, 2013

He is funny, brilliant, and an excellent doctor. He listened and heard me.

|  Great salesman, little follow up  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2013

Dr. Dulemba 'sold' me on the Da Vinci technique, promising an almost non-existent recovery time. However, he obviously encountered some complications with my surgery, as he griped at me for ruining his 'average' 33 minute hysterectomy (mine took 107 mins) and seemed mad mad that I bled too much! I didn't see him much after surgery, and didn't find out until my post-op appointment what he actually found (supposedly no endo but lots if scar tissue). I was also told that the camera that films surgery was on the blink during my surgery. Shortly after surgery I began having problems with my bladder, and when I told Dr. Dulemba about it, he said I had Interstitial Cystitis. I went on a bunch of crazy diets and took a lot if expensive supplements, plus suffered with over a year of very painful pelvic floor physical therapy, all to no avail. What he said was a disease of my bladder actually was found (2 years later, after much suffering) to be scar tissue on my bladder. Imagine that! It's inconceivable to me that a doctor who specializes in pelvic pain and admitted that I was 'full of scar tissue' never considered that that could be the cause of my suffering.

|  such an awesome doctor!!!  |  show details
by Leslie on Mar 23rd, 2013

I am so grateful to have Dr. Dulemba as my doctor! He has performed several surgeries and done my hysterectomy, and I would not trust anyone else with my gynecological care. He spends a ton of time with his patients, offered innovative techniques, and never given up (and believe me, other doctors did). I understand so much more about my diseases and conditions, and would absolutely recommend him to anyone with pelvic pain, endometriosis, and/or interstitial cystitis!

|  patient debbie james  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

best doctor i have ever been to.he treats you as if you are family. always smiling and joking around with you to put you at ease, i had the divinci hystrectomy , he was great, even impressed my husband by explaning everything, would never change doctors. he is a great doctor.i trust his judgement

|  Caring and Committed  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

Dr. Dulemba has been my GYN since 1987. From miscarriages to endometriosis, a high-risk pregnancy and the delivery of my two children. Dr. Dulemba has always been committed to caring. Now he commits his time to treating pelvic pain and educating other medical professionals. He still makes sure he has the time for his patients.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I had struggled for over 7yrs with 3 surgeries to try and figure out what to do with this endometerosis.. And as cocky as he maybe, i no longer suffer anymore.. He spent more than enough time with me, I had to wait forever,but that is because he is spending just as much time with other patients... I love him, he helped me, and I would see him again and refer him to anyone... He is by far the best doctor I have ever had!!!!

|  AWESOME doctor  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I had struggled with pain for many years. I went to my OBGYN trying to figure out what was wrong. After no luck there, I walked into Dr Dulemba's office and he spent 45 minutes just talking to me about my pain and so forth. He got it right the first time and performed my hysterectomy. I HIGHLY recommend him. Good bedside manner, smart, great staff, etc. No complaints from me!

Jul 1st, 2010

Although he is a little too confident, he is very knowledgable and helpful. He answered all of my questions and explained to me in terms i could understand. He made me feel comfortable with an appropriate sense of humor and i am SO happy with the outcome of my procedure. I recommend Dr. Dulemba to EVERYONE! Go see him! Best decision of my life!

Sep 13th, 2009

Difficult to get information out of Dr. Dulemba. Wasn't told until my 2 week post-op appointment what my surgery findings were.

|  Dr. Dulemba is great!  |  show details
by Danielle on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Dulemba was my Endometriosis specialist from early 2003 to 2006.He is one of the top specialists in the world, recognized by the Endometriosis Association. He treats endometriosis and Interstitial Cystitis - his staff is wonderful and very caring. He is very honest and direct, and he has very aggressive surgical techniques.

|  Women DO NOT See This Doctor!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2009

Do not see Dr. John Dulemba! He has been sued for medical malpractice after he performed a total hysterectomy on a 24 year old woman who did not even have endometriosis. She won her lawsuit against him. I am a former patient who almost had surgery with this chauvinistic, robot-loving lunatic!! He will remove your ovaries and fallopian tubes even if you do not give your consent. You cannot ever get him to return a phone call because he does not call his patients, ever!!! He will make jokes during your pre-op appointment and will not care how scared you are. Beware ladies: This man is dangerous!!!!!!

May 20th, 2009

Well worth my time and the distance I have to travel to get there.

Dec 6th, 2008

The wait is pretty long; but, he will spend an hour or more with you. Therefore, the wait is well worth it!

|  Dulemba is AWESOME!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2008

Dr. Dulemba is awesome. He is knowledgeable about endo and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would travel anywhere to get to him.