A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dumot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dumot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dumot, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Intestinal Polyps
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumot graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Dumot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dumot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Dumot practice?
Dr. John Dumot practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.