A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dumot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dumot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dumot, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Intestinal Polyps
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumot graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dumot DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John Dumot practice?
- Dr. John Dumot has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Dumot practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.