A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dunlop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dunlop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dunlop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlop graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunlop has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Dunlop MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Dunlop practice?
- Dr. John Dunlop has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dunlop practices Internal Medicine near Zion, IL.
See Zion Internists.