A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dunne is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dunne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Dunne practice?
Dr. John Dunne practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.