A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duplantier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duplantier, Clinical & Laboratory Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duplantier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duplantier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duplantier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplantier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duplantier has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Duplantier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Duplantier practice?
- Dr. John Duplantier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duplantier practices Allergy & Immunology near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Allergists.