A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duplantier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duplantier, Clinical & Laboratory Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duplantier
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duplantier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplantier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Duplantier has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Duplantier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Duplantier practice?
- Dr. John Duplantier has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Duplantier practices Allergy & Immunology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Zionsville, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Allergists.