A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Durbin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Durbin practice?
Dr. John Durbin practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Surgeons, Muncie Colorectal Surgeons, and Muncie Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Durbin, Dr. Evan Durbin, Dr. Giovanni Durbin, Dr. Hank Durbin, Dr. Hans Durbin, Dr. Ian Durbin, Dr. Ivan Durbin, Dr. Jack Durbin