A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Durbin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Durbin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Durbin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Durbin MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Durbin practice?
- Dr. John Durbin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Durbin practices Surgery near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Surgeons.