Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Durbin
Dr. John Durbin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yorktown, IN, with another office in Muncie, IN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Durbin is affiliated with IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, IU Health Ball Memorial and IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. John Durbin has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Durbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown, IN.
Dr. Deon Vigilance
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Muncie, IN 3.23 mi18
Dr. Paul Stewart
Muncie, IN 3.23 mi23
Dr. Alexander Zemtsov
Dermatology, General Surgery, Dermatopathology
Muncie, IN 3.23 mi31