A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Durburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durburg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durburg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Durburg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Durburg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Durburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston/North Shore University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Durburg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Durburg practice?
- Dr. John Durburg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Durburg practices Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists.