A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Durburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Durburg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durburg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Durburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston/North Shore University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Durburg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Durburg practice?
- Dr. John Durburg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Durburg practices Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists.