A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Durham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Durham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Durham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wight Durham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John W. Durham practice?
- Dr. John Durham has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Durham practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Orthopedic Surgeons and Flagstaff Surgeons.