A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Durham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Durham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Durham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wight Durham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John W. Durham practice?
- Dr. John Durham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Durham practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Surgeons.