Learn more about Dr. John Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Durham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Durham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Durham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wight Durham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John W. Durham practice?
- Dr. John Durham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Durham practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Surgeons and Flagstaff Orthopedic Surgeons.