Dr. John Duttenhaver MD Patient Reviews

• Radiology Statesboro, GA

January 21st, 2013
Daughter one of Dr. Duttenhaver's patient
Dr. Duttenhaver was one of the best doctors I have dealt with (and I have seen a lot for my mother). My mother was in rough shape at the time I fired her last Oncologist and started to look for another one, to the point we didn't think she would be with us much longer. After I got her to MUMH in Savannah where Dr. Duttenhaver is, he was helpful and made my mother feel like she had another chance. The first day she got there he start right away, and three weeks later, we took her home. So many didn't think she would make her first follow up visit to see Dr. Duttenhaver but she is up and doing GREAT!! I can not say that everyone would have the same happen to them, but Dr. D would at least give that person hope.

November 28th, 2011
This doctor is a breath of fresh air! He explains things thoroughly;goes over xrays and cat scans with you; recommends other alternatives for treating your condition. One of the best, if not the best, doctor we've seen. And, most importantly, he doesn't have a stopwatch in his hand when you begin your appointment.