A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duvall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duvall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duvall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duvall graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Duvall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duvall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Duvall practice?
Dr. John Duvall practices Ophthalmology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Arvada Ophthalmologists.