A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duvall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duvall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duvall
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Duvall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duvall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duvall graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Duvall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Duvall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Duvall practice?
- Dr. John Duvall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duvall practices Ophthalmology near Arvada, CO.
See Arvada Ophthalmologists.