A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dylewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dylewski, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dylewski
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dylewski, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dylewski graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dylewski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Dylewski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Dylewski practice?
- Dr. John Dylewski has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Dylewski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near South Miami, FL.