Dr. John Dylewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Dylewski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Dylewski is great!

I have been his patient for the past 15 years; after not been able to work due to tachycardia problems, he did an ablation and medication and it has been great and I am still working a full time job

June 21st, 2017

Angel On Earth

This doctor has to be an angel on earth. He's an amazing doctor who goes above and beyond to help you. I've never met another doctor like Dr. John R. Dylewski. He has this way with patients that is rarely seen. His office staff is unlike any other. These girls are amazing. They always answer all my calls and emails. They are always willing to help in any way possible. Dr. Dylewski and his office staff are who I owe my life to. Without them, I would probably be dead. Dr. John Dylewski is a blessing from God. I recommend him to everyone. There aren't words to describe how good he and his office staff are.

May 3rd, 2017

BEST DOCTOR

I think Dr. Dylewski is the best doctor I've ever encountered. He takes his time and addresses all the patient's concerns. His office staff is just as good as him. I think he's the best doctor in Florida and his office staff is the best in Florida too. I recommend him to everyone. The wait time can be a little long but he makes up for it in the room. A regular office visit is around 45 minutes which is rarely seen. Thanks to him, I'm living a normal life again. Thanks to his office staff (Fatima, Dayanna, Lisa, and Barbara) who are always willing to help.

March 29th, 2016

A bit hard to catch in the hospital rounds

August 12th, 2014

Dr. Dylewski is a blessing and gift

After experiencing great disappointment with a Dr. that was very knowledgeable but lacked empathy, compassion and the ability to put aside his presumptions about a patient that did not understand what was happening to him and thus asked a lot of questions. It was a great gift and blessing from God to meet and be treated by Dr. Dylewski, who is totally the opposite, and so much more. This is a wonderful gifted physician who I believe God has used to heal and care for me through some very difficult symptoms and episodes of illness.

July 29th, 2014

Dr. Dylewski is THE BEST

Dr.Dylewski is the most caring and amazing doctor I have encountered in my many years of life. Super sweet and caring. Dr. Dylewski not only is an expert when it comes to the electricity of the heart but everything else there is to know about. He keeps his referring physicians informed of what is going on with his patients. His office is beautiful and he has an amazing staff that will definitely go above and beyond to help their patients. Thank you so much Dr. Dylewski for being the best doctor there is, and because you are so humble about it too.

August 2nd, 2013

Great Doctor...wait time can be long ...but worth it.

June 18th, 2013

Dr. Dylewski is a caring and knowledgeable doctor who diagnosed my mom's problem and treated her promptly and professionally. His bedside manner won my mom over during a particularly stressful time for her--having to get a pacemaker! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has heart arrhythmia issues, and I hope he's still around if/when I need him when the time comes!

May 1st, 2012

He was very nice and knowledgeable, the wait time in the exam room was close to 2 hours.

March 11th, 2012

HE IS THE BEST THERE IS!! THE ONLY NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS FANTASTIC DOCTOR IS THAT HE IS OVERWORKED, AND THERE IS ALWAYS A LONG WAIT TO SEE HIM IN HIS OFFICE BECAUSE, AS I SAID, HE'S THE BEST.

September 24th, 2009

Excellent office treatment

I am a patient of Dr. John Dylewski, and I have to say that he is one of the best doctors we have in our Florida state. His new office is a clean and nice consultation office, all his staff members, front desk, check-out, MA's, nurse & manager are always willing to help us when we need them, and also Dr. Dylewski himself is always so helpful. I truly recommend to visit this doctor if you have any problem regarding with arrhythmia or heart problems.

July 29th, 2017