Dr. John Anderson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Anderson?

Great Experience

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

Almost no wait time. Everyone very friendly. Dr. Anderson took a lot of time to discuss things with me.

Posted on December 11th, 2016

great doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2016

I wish all providers were as efficient, caring and professional as Dr. Anderson. I am fortunate that he is my physician.

I received a Flu Shot

Posted on October 28th, 2016

DR Anderson has a new Nurse, she is very good with her nursing skills. The shot did not hurt and I did what she suggested afterwards, and it never got sore.

Posted on October 24th, 2016

John Anderson and the Frist Clinic are models of what great health care can be. I had a flare up of gout like symptoms which were very painful. John was able to work me in to his busy schedule and get additional specialists involved to bring some relief to my situation. Everyone I encountered was professional and went beyond the call of duty. I am grateful for the service provided.

Best in Town for Diabetes

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I came back to Dr. Anderson when I decided that having an Endocrinologist as my primary provider was no longer what I needed. As a veteran of Type 1 Diabetes, my primary concern is how that condition will impact all of the other things that could develop as I get old. Dr. Anderson is, in my view, more knowledgeable about those relationships than anyone else I could rely on.

Dr John Anderson & Staff

Posted on October 16th, 2016

When I moved to the area in the late 90's I needed a Primary Physician. I was recommended to Dr. John Anderson by a RN friend. I have never had a problem getting in to see Dr. Anderson on a timely basis and he always goes beyond my expectations to insure my complete satisfaction. I am very pleased and comfortable with my care received from the Frist Clinic and Dr. Anderson and his staff. I never have to wait more than 15 minutes to get in to see him once I arrive.

The Best Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson for over sixteen years and during this time, he has always been professional, up to date on the latest medication, but more importantly, Dr. Anderson treats you as a person, a friend. Dr. Anderson also listens to you and then decide if lab work is needed or only a prescription required. I know sever other friends that go to Dr. Anderson and they all say the same. He is the best Internal Medicine Doctor in Nashville. This man is sharp, keeps up to date on the latest and most importantly, he has not only "book sense", but "common sense". This Doctor cares about you and your health.

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr Anderson is a good dr he takes time to listen to your needs and knows how to handle it I have put several people on him he is now there dr. You never have to wait to see him

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Dr. Anderson is the absolute best physician in Nashville and I'm so lucky to have him as my Doctor! He has a wonderful staff as well that I can call, any time day or night! As a patient, Dr. Anderson listens, is never in a rush to see me and most importantly, each time I'm in his office, he makes me feel like I am the most important person and my concerns and needs are met!! When I need to speak to Dr. Anderson's nurses to make an appointment or to discuss a medical need, I can leave a message and within 15 minutes I have a return phone call and an appointment for that afternoon or first thing the next morning. It is exemplary service! Dr. Anderson is the best of the best and I'm so very lucky to be his patient. I know that he will always take care of me and my medical needs!!

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Great physician and petson

Mr

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr Anderson and the staff at the Frist Clinic are terrific. Having been a patient there for over 20 years, I have received consistently excellent care provided in an efficient, courteous manner.