Dr. John Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

no change

November 5th, 2016
I wish all providers were as efficient, caring and professional as Dr. Anderson. I am fortunate that he is my physician.

October 28th, 2016
I received a Flu Shot
DR Anderson has a new Nurse, she is very good with her nursing skills. The shot did not hurt and I did what she suggested afterwards, and it never got sore.

October 24th, 2016
John Anderson and the Frist Clinic are models of what great health care can be. I had a flare up of gout like symptoms which were very painful. John was able to work me in to his busy schedule and get additional specialists involved to bring some relief to my situation. Everyone I encountered was professional and went beyond the call of duty. I am grateful for the service provided.

October 18th, 2016
Best in Town for Diabetes
I came back to Dr. Anderson when I decided that having an Endocrinologist as my primary provider was no longer what I needed. As a veteran of Type 1 Diabetes, my primary concern is how that condition will impact all of the other things that could develop as I get old. Dr. Anderson is, in my view, more knowledgeable about those relationships than anyone else I could rely on.

October 16th, 2016
Dr John Anderson & Staff
When I moved to the area in the late 90's I needed a Primary Physician. I was recommended to Dr. John Anderson by a RN friend. I have never had a problem getting in to see Dr. Anderson on a timely basis and he always goes beyond my expectations to insure my complete satisfaction. I am very pleased and comfortable with my care received from the Frist Clinic and Dr. Anderson and his staff. I never have to wait more than 15 minutes to get in to see him once I arrive.

October 9th, 2016
The Best Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson for over sixteen years and during this time, he has always been professional, up to date on the latest medication, but more importantly, Dr. Anderson treats you as a person, a friend. Dr. Anderson also listens to you and then decide if lab work is needed or only a prescription required. I know sever other friends that go to Dr. Anderson and they all say the same. He is the best Internal Medicine Doctor in Nashville. This man is sharp, keeps up to date on the latest and most importantly, he has not only "book sense", but "common sense". This Doctor cares about you and your health.

September 23rd, 2016
Dr Anderson is a good dr he takes time to listen to your needs and knows how to handle it I have put several people on him he is now there dr. You never have to wait to see him

August 28th, 2016
Dr. Anderson is the absolute best physician in Nashville and I'm so lucky to have him as my Doctor! He has a wonderful staff as well that I can call, any time day or night! As a patient, Dr. Anderson listens, is never in a rush to see me and most importantly, each time I'm in his office, he makes me feel like I am the most important person and my concerns and needs are met!! When I need to speak to Dr. Anderson's nurses to make an appointment or to discuss a medical need, I can leave a message and within 15 minutes I have a return phone call and an appointment for that afternoon or first thing the next morning. It is exemplary service! Dr. Anderson is the best of the best and I'm so very lucky to be his patient. I know that he will always take care of me and my medical needs!!

August 25th, 2016
Great physician and petson

August 16th, 2016
Mr
Dr Anderson and the staff at the Frist Clinic are terrific. Having been a patient there for over 20 years, I have received consistently excellent care provided in an efficient, courteous manner.

August 12th, 2016
Dr. Anderson and his staff are amazing! I've been a patient for 14 years. They are like family to me! The care is better than I ever could have wanted.

July 25th, 2016
Dr. Anderson is one of the best Doctor's in Nashville. I personally love his honesty. There are never any long wait times in the waiting area and the staff is the best. Which makes each visit a pleasure.