A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arnold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arnold, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Arnold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Memorial Hosp, San Diego, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Arnold MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Arnold practice?
- Dr. John Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. John Arnold practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.