A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bauer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bauer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Bauer practice?
Dr. John Bauer practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.