A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bitner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bitner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ernest Bitner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Bitner practice?
- Dr. John Bitner has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Bitner practices Internal Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Ubly, MI.