A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bock is Excellent. Dr. Bock has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bock graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Cntr
- Cook Children`s Medical Center
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Bock practice?
Dr. John Bock practices Neurology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bock, Dr. Evan Bock, Dr. Giovanni Bock, Dr. Hank Bock, Dr. Hans Bock, Dr. Ian Bock, Dr. Ivan Bock, Dr. Jack Bock