A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Britt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Britt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Britt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Britt graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Britt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Britt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Britt practice?
- Dr. John Britt has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Britt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL and Destin, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Surgeons.