A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Brown MD and MS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.