The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Carter
Dr. John Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Carter has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. John Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Maureen Sheehan
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Edward Sako
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Anand Shah
Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi16