A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Champion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Champion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Champion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Champion graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Champion has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Champion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Champion practice?
Dr. John Champion practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, Fort Worth Adolescent Specialists, and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.