Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 21st, 2016

Dr Crews is by far one of the best surgeons! I had tumors in my breast and he removed them and I was surprisingly able to maintain my breast size. He was very professional and courteous and explained everything to me.

He should be ashamed to called a doctor show details He should be ashamed to called a doctor
Apr 23rd, 2010

He diagnosed that i needed tissue removed from my breast that he thought was cancerous, i knew that you did not have to have surgery to find that out...but he insisted this was the best way to be sure. Well, it was not cancerous and he just got paid. His bedside manner is horrible because when i was being prepped for surgery for 1 and half hours of painful needles and mammograms, he canceled the surgery and said to come back another day something came up????? What the!!!??? He has so many issues that need to be address,now he has moved on to another place where no one knows his doings. He has to answer to God for all his doings. Pray for him.I will.

a great doctor show details a great doctor
by Amber Greenstein on Nov 17th, 2009

Dr. Crews is the kindest doctor that I've ever encounter. He was patient with all of my questions and my 90 y/o mother breezed through her colon surgery.