Dr. John Crews III MD Patient Reviews

3.8

October 17th, 2016
Administration
Dr Crews is an excellent doctor. When ever I had an appointment with Dr. Crews he would review my test results and explain them to me in layman terms so that I fully understood my results. Dr. Crews is a caring and compassionate doctor that makes you feel comfortable. I feel confident to say that Dr. Crews has my best interest at heart. I would not hesitate recommend Dr. Crews to a friend or family member.

July 21st, 2016
Dr Crews is by far one of the best surgeons! I had tumors in my breast and he removed them and I was surprisingly able to maintain my breast size. He was very professional and courteous and explained everything to me.

April 23rd, 2010
He should be ashamed to called a doctor
He diagnosed that i needed tissue removed from my breast that he thought was cancerous, i knew that you did not have to have surgery to find that out...but he insisted this was the best way to be sure. Well, it was not cancerous and he just got paid. His bedside manner is horrible because when i was being prepped for surgery for 1 and half hours of painful needles and mammograms, he canceled the surgery and said to come back another day something came up????? What the!!!??? He has so many issues that need to be address,now he has moved on to another place where no one knows his doings. He has to answer to God for all his doings. Pray for him.I will.

November 17th, 2009
a great doctor
Dr. Crews is the kindest doctor that I've ever encounter. He was patient with all of my questions and my 90 y/o mother breezed through her colon surgery.