A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dooley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dooley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Dooley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Dooley practice?
- Dr. John Dooley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dooley practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.