A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dooley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dooley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dooley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Dooley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Dooley practice?
- Dr. John Dooley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dooley practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.