A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Downing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Downing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Downing MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Downing practice?
- Dr. John Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. John Downing practices Aerospace Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Preventive Medicine Specialists.