Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Downing
Dr. John Downing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY, with another office in Bowling Green, KY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Downing is affiliated with T J Samson Community Hospital, TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital and Medical Center at Bowling Green. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. John Downing has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...