A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Downs, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Downs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marcus Downs MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Downs practice?
- Dr. John Downs has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Downs practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.