A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ebenezer Evans MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. John Evans practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists and Portland Internists.