Dr. John Ebenezer Evans MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Evans practice?
Dr. John Evans practices Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists, Portland Pain Management Doctors, and Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Evans, Dr. Evan Evans, Dr. Giovanni Evans, Dr. Hank Evans, Dr. Hans Evans, Dr. Ian Evans, Dr. Ivan Evans, Dr. Jack Evans