A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ebenezer Evans MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. John Evans practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists and Portland Internists.