A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waynesboro Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital, Waynesboro, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edgar Farmer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Farmer practice?
- Dr. John Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farmer practices Family Medicine near Waynesboro, PA.
See Waynesboro Primary Care Doctors.