Dr. John Farmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Farmer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2015

I love Dr. Farmer

I have been with him for over 10 years and would never see anyone else. He spends time with me, cares about me, is always trying to really help unlike other doctors today. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor. He is the best doctor out there and I love his office staff.

July 24th, 2015

Doctor Famer never goes to work much called in all the time with out letting in people no tell less minutes is staff are very rude and he takes your money and does not care about your health try to keep you on drugs so u get addicted just to take your money and if I where you men I watch out he might hit on you

April 28th, 2015

comunnity awareness

Waynedboro needs you to take access back please drugs are bad in wsynesboro. No other doctor has ever understood me or helped me with mental health issue like you doc farmer!!!! Praying to god you return to old ways Their are no and mesn american mental health drs. Available. Its cynthia ( calimer) baker Do you know who checks on the safety of the underground railroads and caves beneath waynedboro? What about fall out shelter thats susposed to be beneath old 1st national bank building and one under helacopter landing when east junior high existed? Counting on you to do right thing!!!! God blesd Pray Didn, t want to face borough hall and get locked away some where!!! Got facebook page Cyndi calimer Please let me know if you read this!!! Pray

November 30th, 2014

Best Doctor

I have been with him for at least 10 years. I drive a distance and it's worth it. He takes time with his patients and really cares. There are not many doctors like him anymore. He spends time and really cares. Most doctors spend about 2 min. With you and don't care at all. Dr Farmer is special and takes care of his patients.

May 25th, 2013

The previous reviews about Dr. Farmer's unpleasant staff put me off a bit about going to see him the first time. But now, after two office visits, I'm pleased to report that everyone was accommodating and pleasant, so the offending person must be gone. I'm glad because it's a shame when indifferent support staff create rocky paths to caring physicians, which is what Dr. Farmer certainly seems to be.

January 31st, 2013

the right doctor

August 27th, 2012

Dr. Farmer is really nice and professional but his office staff a.k.a. His receptionist is very rude and short with people and SHE seems to only be there for a pay check and not for the patients that she sees. She gives the entire place a bad vibe and ruins the reputation of the office simply by her demeanor. If you go there and get that receptionist you will know exactly who I'm talking abou.

October 21st, 2009

Impressed!

I had an excellent experience when going to Dr. Farmer. My appointment was made the same week I called in, which is very rare. I really liked how when I met with Dr. Farmer for the first time he was very nice. He also was very educated on the subject we were talking about. I went to multiple drs and until I went to Dr. Farmer no one knew what was wrong with me. I would recommend Dr. Farmer to anyone looking for a doctor who actually cares. I refuse to go to any other doctor now that I found one as good as Dr. John Farmer!

January 13th, 2009

Seems to be a very caring doctor, however his office staff sucks!!!

February 17th, 2017