A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Fitzpatrick MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. John Fitzpatrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fitzpatrick practices Neurology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Neurologists.