A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitzpatrick is Excellent. Dr. Fitzpatrick has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Fitzpatrick practice?
Dr. John Fitzpatrick practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Neptune Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Fitzpatrick, Dr. Deshawn Fitzpatrick, Dr. Jan Fitzpatrick, Dr. Hank Fitzpatrick, Dr. Shayne Fitzpatrick, Dr. Shane Fitzpatrick, Dr. Jackie Fitzpatrick, Dr. Giovanni Fitzpatrick