A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freitas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freitas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Freitas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eugene Freitas MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Freitas practice?
- Dr. John Freitas has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Freitas practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Nuclear Medicine Physicians.