A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freitas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Diseases, Thyroid Cancer, and Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freitas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Herrick Memorial Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freitas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Freitas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Freitas practice?
Dr. John Freitas practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Freitas, Dr. Evan Freitas, Dr. Giovanni Freitas, Dr. Hank Freitas, Dr. Hans Freitas, Dr. Ian Freitas, Dr. Ivan Freitas, Dr. Jack Freitas