Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Freitas
Dr. John Freitas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Freitas is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, St Joseph Mercy Chelsea and First Health of Carolinas. He speaks English.
Dr. John Freitas has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Freitas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.
Dr. Sushma Pandrangi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ypsilanti, MI 0 mi14
Dr. Rasa Laucius
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Ypsilanti, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Meredith Peters
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Ypsilanti, MI 0 mi9