A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ganser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ganser, Family Practitioner, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganser
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ganser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ganser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganser graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ganser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ganser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Ganser practice?
- Dr. John Ganser has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ganser practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.