A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ganser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ganser, Family Practitioner, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ganser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganser graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ganser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Ganser practice?
Dr. John Ganser practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Family Physicians.