Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by RUTH BAKER on Jun 25th, 2016

Love My Dr,He listen's then helps.

Be careful with this doctor show details Be careful with this doctor
by Vickie on Apr 13th, 2016

I agree he is very knowledgeable about medicine. I saw him when I did not have insurance. I agree with other posts. He always thought of blood tests to take on each visit, and I told him I couldn't afford it. He said not to worry; we could work things out. At first he gave me a lot of samples so I reasoned that made up for his hgh charges, but after awhile the charges continued and the free samples did not. I truly believe he does do extra tests that are not required do he can charge insurance companies and Social Security patients more. As it happens he was not willing to work things out and since he was charging excessive fees for services not needed I stopped seeing him. While knowing he is knowledgeable about medicine, I also believe he is delibertly overcharging patients, especially those on Medicare or Medicaid. I had to rate him with higher stars than I would have liked because just based on the survey you click on, he sounds like a good bet. He isn't.

Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Goff and his staff are very courteous. Dr. Goff, himself, is the best doctor I've had in years and is very prompt in diagnosing what's going on with me, as I have lots of medical problems. I wouldn't change a single thing about his practice.

Only interested in $$$$ show details Only interested in $$$$
by Anonymous on Dec 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. I have no health insurance, but he kept saying, "That's okay. We'll work something out." ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
For the money show details For the money
Jan 16th, 2009

Watch this doctor, especially if you have medicare/mediciad. He overcharges them and, I found he had made a false charge to medicare. I had only an initial appt. and cost almost a thousand dollars. WRONG!