Dr. John Gross MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Pasadena, CA

February 13th, 2011
Love this office!
The staff was so nice and helpful, from beginning to end! I am waiting for some things on my end, but will definitely be having my surgery (if all goes as planned) with Dr. Gross.

May 4th, 2010
Dr. Gross is the best! A highly skilled surgeon with a kind heart.
I was very fortunate to choose Dr. Gross as my surgeon. I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Gross over the last six years, and I continue to see him quarterly for maintenance. He is wonderful! He is highly skilled and does beautiful work. I have been extremely happy with everything he has done for me. On top of that, he is very kind and compassionate and has a gentle touch. As a patient, you feel totally taken care of. His staff is also awesome. Lastly, he is so handsome that it's fun to go for follow-ups! :)

January 26th, 2009
Great doctor, HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Seriously, this doctor/surgeon is the nicest person! I had been to a few other doctors and they made me feel uncomfortable and also suggested things that at my young age, were CLEARLY not appropriate. I previously had encountered staff at other offices that were not nice. Dr. Gross' staff made me feel so comfortable from the first phone call. I drove a long way to meet Dr. Gross based on a trusted referral and I knew after my appointment that I had met the right doctor! Not only does Dr. Gross have perfect skin himself and obviously cares a great deal about physical fitness and health (which is nice to see in a 'health expert') He explains everything in terms a layperson can understand and when it comes to explaining science...that's a gift. He is very patient and kind and so is his staff. I HIGHLY & ENTHUSIASTICALLY recommend this doctor.