A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elmo Hall DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hall practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.