A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elmo Hall DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hall practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.