A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Poor. Dr. Hall has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith-Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Hall practice?
Dr. John Hall practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hall, Dr. Deshawn Hall, Dr. Jan Hall, Dr. Hank Hall, Dr. Shayne Hall, Dr. Shane Hall, Dr. Jackie Hall, Dr. Giovanni Hall