Dr. John Hein Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Hein?

getting records

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. John Hein when he was in Dickson, TN until he moved his practice to OR. I had very good experiences on my visits to his office. I recently requested my records be sent to my current doctor so that I can have surgery. The first request was sent 10 weeks ago, the second was sent 4 weeks ago. We can only get a P.O. Box for a contact for the request to be sent. I have called his current office several times requesting to speak with Dr. Hein and have actually been hung up on my a receptionist in the office. I have not been rude at all, I was so upset that I actually cried because I cant get anywhere with this request and my surgery is on hold waiting for my records that doesnt seem to be coming. Can anyone help??

Type 2 Diabetes