A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickey graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hickey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Hickey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hickey practice?
- Dr. John Hickey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hickey practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Lebanon Primary Care Doctors.